- If interested, please contact for our current availability. We only show horses for sale by appointment.
- You must also wear appropriate riding apparel along with a helmet if you wish to try out one of our horses for sale.
- Cash only, no checks.
- Vet checks, Coggins, Health Certificate can be provided at buyers cost.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. We do not provide transport, no exceptions.
- Prices subject to change (May increase with training)
- We do not hold horses
Best time to reach us:
- Phone: After 5 pm (Please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible)
- Email/Text: Anytime
Please keep in mind:
Our Barn Rules:
- We are available to show horses after 5pm weekdays and any time on weekends by appointment only (Please contact for availability).
- Due to having unreliable weather during winter we do not show horses from December 1st - May 1st but keep them listed up for sale and appointments can be made ahead of time but showings won't start until May 1st. There may be a waiting list so keep that in mind.
- Horses are UTD on vaccinations and worming.
- We do ask that you bring your own halter and lead rope if you decide to purchase, if possible, thank you!
- If you have multiple riders interested in trying a horse out please make that known ahead of time.
Please keep in mind:
- Our animals well being is more important than getting them sold and a good fit is a must. Due to misunderstanding, some of our horses will be up for sale for a couple of years before we decide on the appropriate home so please do not expect that an appointment means you're for sure the right fit. This is due to taking in rescue/abuse cases that are in need of a specific kind of person that we feel is best for them. We won't just let them go to anyone.
- Due to harsh handling by previous potential buyers, we do not allow people to do groundwork with our sale horses prior to purchase on our property. Unless you're willing to be instructed on how to do groundwork the way they have been taught here. We're more than happy to show you the horses groundwork as it has been trained to do or show you how to do so yourself.
- We do not specifically sell kid broke horses. If a horse is kid broke it will be listed as such.
- Please do not show up to our facility and start doing whatever you please, we will send you home. If you would like to see a horse being caught and straight out from the pasture please mention so ahead of time and we will have them in a pasture and allow you to go catch the horse yourself. We want you to get the full picture but this is not your property to do as you please.
- It helps greatly to learn as much as we can about what you're looking for and your experience in the horse world to ensure a good life for our horses and a good fit for yourself.
- We tend to have a few home bred horses available for sale a year or projects taken in to train and re-home. Feel free to come chat or ask any questions you may have! Celeste is always willing to stay in contact with a new owner for any questions they may have on training or if help is needed.
Our Barn Rules:
- All riders or persons handling a horse must sign a release form before hand.
- We will not show a horse for sale unless an appointment has been made.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed on the premises.
- Minors must be supervised by their parent or legal guardians at ALL times
- All riders must wear appropriate riding apparel and bring a helmet in order to try a horse out.
- Do not enter any horse pens, stalls, or pastures without being instructed to.
- Personal pets are not allowed onto the property - No exceptions.
- Please respect our property and do not leave any trash laying around
- Ask before petting ANY of the horses or animals.
- Do NOT feed anything to any of our animals at anytime. Whether that's treats you brought with, left over food, or hay you found on the ground.
- No running around, screaming, making loud noises, or horseplay.
- We do not have a restroom available to the public so please be aware of that before coming onto the property, our apologies!
- Any animal abuse or mistreatment at anytime on our property will result in permanent banning from our Facility.